Want to freshen up with something refreshing and quick to make? Chef of one of the best restaurants in Lithuania “Gaspar’s” Gaspar Fernandes offers an idea for a cold tomato soup!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 500g of various kinds of “Kietaviškių” tomatoes;
- 2 table spoons of extra virgin olive oil;
- Juice of 1 lime;
- A pinch of paprika;
- Few leaves of basil;
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut the tomatoes in four, add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until it’s smooth;
- Once well blended, pass it through a strainer and chill for 1 hour in a fridge;
- Serve the soup in cold bowls topped with cherry tomatoes cut in half, a sprinkle of paprika powder and few leaves of basil.