Bored of cold beetroot soup, but on a hot summer day all you wish is a bowl of fresh soup? The chef of “Gaspar’s” restaurant offers an original recipe of cucumber soup, which can be made in only three simple steps. It will not only freshen up your palate but body too!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- 3 long “Kietaviškių“ cucumbers;
- 2 spoons of Greek yogurt;
- 3-4 leaves of mint;
- juice of ½ lemon;
- 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil;
- Salt and pepper.
- Cut the cucumbers into small pieces, place them in a blender with the rest of the ingredients and blend until it is smooth;
- Place the soup in a fridge for one hour to chill;
- Serve the soup in cold bowls and decorate with slices of cucumber, mint leaves and sprinkle with Greek yogurt.