When summer is not ready yet to step back and the season of fresh vegetables is just in its full swing, Gaspar Fernandes, the chef of “Gaspar’s” restaurant, offers both simple and original salad recipe. Be sure that this salad will provide you with a bunch of vitamins and energy! This is also a perfect idea for lunch to take away.
Ingredients for two servings:
- 1 pack of mixed “Kietaviškių” tomatoes’ assortment;
- 2 small cucumbers;
- fresh and crispy “Kietaviškių” lettuces;
- 25g of pine nuts.
- 1 lemon;
- ½ tea spoon of whole grain mustard;
- ½ tea spoon of honey;
- 2 table spoons of olive oil;
- salt and pepper.
- Toast pine nuts without oil on a low heat in a pan;
- Cut the tomatoes, thinly cut the cucumbers;
- Cut the lettuce and place them in a bowl with water and 5-6 cubes of ice. This makes the lettuce fresh and crispy;
- For the dressing mix lemon juice, olive oil, mustard, honey, salt, and pepper;
- Dry the lettuce, and place in a bowl along with tomatoes, cucumbers and two spoons of salad dressing. Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts.