The secret of greatness is simplicity. This can definitely be applied when we are talking about chef of Gaspar’s restaurant simple recipe of bruschetta with grilled tomatoes and ricotta. It does not only look good but also is a perfect option for slow weekend breakfast or a snack for unexpected guests.
Ingredients for two servings:
- Italian ciabatta;
- 15 cherry tomatoes of “Kietaviškių”;
- 4-5 rosemary sticks;
- Balsamic vinegar;
- 125 g of ricotta cheese;
- Olive oil;
- Salt and pepper.
- Slice the bread and grill it with some olive oil until it becomes crispy and golden brown;
- Use rosemary stick as a snap to thread the tomatoes;
- Grill the tomatoes on a snap for 2-3 minutes until they soften;
- Spread some ricotta on the toast and top it off with grilled tomatoes;
- Finish it with a drizzle of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper.