Do you feel like not having enough time to prepare next day lunch? Don’t have enough energy to cook a nutritious dinner after a long day? There may be many of excuses, but nothing could help you to find your way out of this easy and quick recipe by professional chef Gaspar Fernandes. So let’s try to cook it!
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 2 pieces of fish (chef used salmon);
- 3 green plum tomatoes of “Kietaviškių“;
- 5 cherry tomatoes of „Kietaviškių“;
- 2 sticks of parsley;
- 2 twigs of coriander;
- 2 sticks of mint;
- 1 lime;
- salt and pepper;
- olive oil.
- Prepare a marinade for the fish by chopping all the herbs, adding lime juice, two spoons of olive oil, salt and pepper. Coat the fish with it and let it marinate for 15-20 minutes;
- Grill, bake in an oven or fry the fish in a pan. Chef grilled it for 3-4 minutes on each side;
- Once the fish is cooked serve it with the same marinade sauce along with some sea salt, pepper and cut tomatoes;
- Finish it with some greens on a top.