Salad can be prepared with only a few high-quality ingredients, a dash of creativity and only after a few minutes we can enjoy the tasty and nutritious dish. When the spring finally came and first tomatoes this year ripped, balanced food advocates – “Kūno kultūra’s”- chef offers a quick salad recipe. So take the time off and go!
Ingredients for 2 servings:
- A pack of small mozzarella balls
- Fresh and crispy “Kietaviškių” lettuce in a container
- A pack of “Kietaviškių” children tomatoes
- Two handfuls of rucola leaves
- 12 black olives
- 6 sundried tomatoes
- Capers (according to the taste)
- Pesto sauce
- Salt and pepper
Chop the lettuce and place it in the bowls. Top it with the rest of the ingredients and then sprinkle everything with pesto sauce. Simple as that!