While we enjoy this amazing weather and grill is our irreplaceable companion in the picnic. A chef of restaurant HEALTH Arturas Lapajevas wants to share a recipe of grilled vegetable salad with goat cheese and pesto sauce.
300 g. of tomatoes
1 mini zucchini
2 Portobello mushrooms
1 sweet paprika
1 loaf of salad
100 g. of pesto sauce
2 g. of salt
1 g. of ground black pepper
2 cloves of garlic
80 g. of goat cheese
5 g. of chervil
2 slices of toasted bread
- Cut the medium size mushrooms to 1 cm thick strips.
- Cut 3 or 4 zucchinis across the length in halves
- Put some pepper, salt, squeeze the garlic, and then sprinkle it with olive oil.
- Mix and bake it on the grill for 3-4 minutes, using 200 degrees of heat and at the same time grieve some bread.
- Cut the lettuce and cover it with pesto sauce
- Slice tomatoes to pieces
- Put all the ingredients to a plate
- Sprinkle it with goat cheese