You don‘t need to think a lot to diversify your weekend breakfast menu. A chef of restaurant HEALTH Artūras Lapajevas recommends you to try a recipe of Israeli omelette (Shakshuka)
Eggs 4 pcs.
Raspberry tomatoes 500 g.
Pepper 1 pcs.
Onion 1 pcs.
Garlic 2 cloves
Minced cumin 0.5 of tea spoon
Sweet pepper powder 1 tea spoon
Salt 2 g.
Black minced pepper 1 g.
Fresh coriander 2 g.
- Clean and slice onions into half moons.
- Peel a pepper and chop it to pieces.
- Chop the garlic
- Cut tomatoes in pieces.
- Broil onions and peppers in cast-iron flavoured with garlic, salt, black pepper and cumin. Broil it using 180 degrees of heat.
- Add tomatoes then broil everything and grind it with mortar.
- Make tiny holes for eggs and crack them to the mass.
- Bake until the yolks turn out to be the hardness you want.
- Sprinkle on some fresh coriander.